I'm not much for writing elaborate goals, but here are a few of the ideas that come to mind. After reading everyones' some others will come surely come to mind.
- Talking so much.
- Worrying about everything.
- Eating everything left in the teachers' lounge.
- Holding on to hurt feelings for something that happened > a year ago (feeling less angry now - just hurt). I'm hoping to heal more this year.
- Making videos for my YouTube Channel - for parents and students (more on this later)
- Better defining the role of the intervention specialist in the classroom
- Being better organized - (love my new teacher binder this year - thanks for all the great ideas)
- Being more consistent with homework consequences.
- Moving my grading back to SBG (got away from it last year)
- Being a better listener.
- Using students' technology (Socrative)
- Working with my instructional coach.
- Being flexible in my plans and adjusting to student needs.
- Thinking differently about the structure of my class.
- Think, Pair, Share - get students talking.
- Finding time for small group instruction (just need to find more times for it)
- Trying to be less helpful.
I am really excited to meet my new students on Wednesday!